Skip to content
- Diversity Pilot Programme September 17, 2018 Increasingly diverse, Auckland is home to people from more than 200 different ethnicities. Our fast-growing city is also richly diverse in age, gender, sexuality, disability, nationality, religion and culture.
Auckland Council has a key role to play in creating a strong, inclusive and equitable Auckland with opportunity for all.
BID Programme Team’s Relationship Specialist Rose Cosgrove says ...
- Meet our manager: Alastair Cameron September 9, 2018 As Manager of Auckland Council’s CCO Governance & External Partnerships department, Alastair Cameron, pictured, leads the BID programme team. You may recall we interviewed Alastair last September when he spoke of our city’s bright future and the role BID programmes play in a growing economy. With the team’s current service delivery model now just over ...
- BID Update newsletter: August 2018 August 15, 2018 Download
- BID Update newsletter: July 2018 July 17, 2018 Download
- Community safety, cultural inclusion April 20, 2018 Download
- BID Update newsletter: April 2018 April 17, 2018 Download
- BID Update newsletter: March 2017 March 13, 2017 Download